Sunday, December 28, 2008

How should I rock it?




Ciara looks classy and tasteful. In this Sweater dress that is probably sleeveless Ciara puts on a nice thin leather jacket to bring out the sexy black pumps which probably would not have looked right if the jacket was not worn. She accents her outfit with long straight black hair. This was the perfect ensemble and she gets a THUMBS UP for this one!





While checking out CiCi's outfit I thought of Grey. I don't wear Grey often but that is not because I don't like it, it's just that i don't think of the color often. Well here are some great Grey items that I found very impressive, stylish, and affordable.

Closing things with my little segment I like to call, "Who should rock it"? My biggest topic of conversation is who should rock leggings. Everybody can rock them appropriately! But who should rock them without a top covering your behind.........Only the people who look like this.




On that note I leave you with this, If you have doubts before you walk out the door 9 times out of 10 your doubts should be addressed and you should stop and try it again. Just because they make it in your size does not mean it was made for you.

TTYL
Phi

3 comments:

www.bfreepaparazzi.com said...

Very interesting..... any segements for the fellas, i'm not by any means a well dressed or fashionable guy but i'd probably read up on it... so if the need ever arose, i'd be prepared.

Teddy B. Free,

Single Girl N Da City said...

Yes Teddy thanks for the comment. We will definately be looking out for you. I will keep you posted.

TTYL
Phi
"You too can be a Fashion Icon"

Anonymous said...

don't forget that if you snatch the pic from another site especially when it is the exact layout and similar post you really should give credit.